BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2007年5月29日星期二

i missed the young adult camp

is a bad and sad news....i cant join the young adult camp at perkasa hotel kundasang...i so sad and some of my friends also sad cos cant join with them...

the reason behind is because my church also got another family camp at the same time clush with the adult camp...i need to lead song and lead the youth at my family camp...tat why i missed it..

but nevermind la...still got many chances i hope so...next years la if i still alive...hehehehe...choi choi choi...one of my friend always say tat...maybe tomorow i died liao leh...hehehe..you know i know la...

tomorrow i will be going to camp yeah so happy...and with my loved one...and i wil bringing 19 youth going with the SANDAKAN big bus cos our church not enough tranport and our family camp got 85 ppl attend...all our private and church van all used up liao...so left behind is all the youth need to go buy bus lo...but is my first time oh...very excited.

pei san, caroline, jenny, yee ling and her hubby, lois, andy and others who at perkasa young adult camp, wish you all have a ENJOY and FRUITFUL MOMENT...MISS YOU GUYS..HAPPY HOLIDAYS..

for us in the ranau family camp, yeah yeah.......hahahaha.....

HAPPY HARVEST FESTIVAL TO EVERYONE....

ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY...

please note: i wont update my blog this few days...see you all next monday..

2 评论:

Kristen 说...

yo! I didn't know you had a blog! Haha. Good thing I found out! Yeay! Blogging is fun!! Yea.. I went to Kundasang too that day and I saw caroline too.. Haha! Neways, have a nice day!

lissakong 说...

hi kristen, so happy you found my blog..hehehe...me missed the camp liao cos i at another camp.but is fun...