BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2007年5月22日星期二

ISO.....SCARY

today really so tired...i hope got more time for me...really not enough time to finish all my things oh....today we had an ISO meeting...until 2pm den finish...so cham....so hungry again tat time but mao bian..lots things need to discuss....lucky my dear wait for me...bt he keep on phone....until i got 13 missed call...from him...he so worry me why i din pick up his phone and no reply him in the msn....becos he forget me got iso meeting today....hehehehehe...i know la...he also busy same as me...mana boleh ingat so many things oh...

tonight i got practise again...aiyo....really need power and energy liao...den later after practise...my sister irean ask me teman her to YOYO and meet some friends becos she scare drive alone....aiyo....need to go out again....i hope i wont pengsan later in YOYO...hehehe...

yeah still got 15 minutes den can go back liao...hehehehe...so tired..i need a bath and get ready for tonight again....tonight i got three practise.....morning and night service and youth practise....

ok la...i need to go liao....

miss you guys...

0 评论: