BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2007年5月21日星期一

sleepy monday..

i hope i have a Monday day off every week...cos Monday really suck for me..i don like Monday and very hard to wake up on Monday...this morning i wanted to take emergency leave one lo...but think back tomorrow got meeting again...aiyo..need to rush somethings...really lazy and tired...cos you know la...weekends ppl holiday but me no lo...need to lead youth fellowship, need to lead two worship in two services la...walau, tat is my second job man....


anyway , really praise God la...i have the chance to serve Him...although sometimes i will NGAM NGAM CHAM CHAM but i don mean it one...those who know me so well, sometimes i like to talk much but actually i din put inside heart one..hehehehe...

just finish lunch...but still sleepy...my dear going to kl for training on this coming sat until sunday...wil miss him..hehehe...God bless you dear..

ok la..continue my work now.

see ya

0 评论: