BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2007年5月19日星期六

what a day...@@

today is saturday...yeah...so happy...weekend liao....but today when i reached office....OH MY GOOSH...lots work to do leh....but praise God...i done all...hehehehe..geng leh me....joking la...THANK GOD HE GIVING ME STRENGTH....

next week our secretary on leave around 2 weeks....i need to replace her job oh....you know wat? is write minutes...OH NO...i don know tat ....bt Lord please help me....i really scare and nervours now...don know how to do....can i hide myself and don wan to work....aiyo....scare scare....pray for me...

later i gonna meet my dear to makan den go do his office phone....den tonight i got youth alpha...so tiring...the time run very fast..last week we jus went to a friend's wedding den now youth alpha again...aiyo..i need holiday oh...so tired....



ei..praise God my flu is gone...

God loves you..

phin

0 评论: