BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2007年6月13日星期三

funny thing happened just now



this happened in my office toilet. the story goes like that. when i received delson phone and asked me get ready cos he coming soon to pick me for lunch. so i quicky go toilet buang ai kecil. den i planning to wash my...**** with water flush that is inside my office toilet. suddenly something flow down inside the toilet bowl. den i found out that is the water flush broken and flow into the toilet bowl and that time i just finish buang air kecil. you know that time the only way i can do is used my hands to gorek the thing up and put back the water flush. cos no others equipment i can used liao. that is my first time i touch my own "xiao bian" so geli. lucky i din berak.hehehe...

funny

2 评论:

Lydiaclo 说...

Aiyo yo, really 'dong nyiao' hear it....so the funny lah...have to ask someone come to fix the thingy liao...haha...

lissakong 说...

ya lo, manatahu oh tat things will happened to me. hehe..