BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2007年8月8日星期三

just now delson pick me went lunch like normal...but today bit special he drive his company car and pick me...wow...i so happy and feel very xing fook cos can sit inside a luxury car...so happy...is nissan sentra and is red colour again..this is my first time....

last time delson pick me with nissan frontier...that ok la..normal...soon delson said he will pick me with nissan latio...that car really nice oh....i love it but very expensive cant buy la..just dream only la...

only short while i sit inside that car but i feel like very blessed and just like in a dream....cinderella...hehehehehe...dreaming la me...lisa kong...

thanks dear...although he so scare when driving that car cos scare the staff will saw he driving the car and pick me but he knew me so wanted to sit on that car she rather bear all the circumstances....thanks....i really happy although just short while...

love you always...

2 评论:

Kristen 说...

keep on dreaming... dreaming is a good thing... hehe!

匿名 说...

Stupid women..Cheap Girl..Your Guy also idiot..Please if u really that loving each other faster go marry don't keep foolishing your dreams around..used company prorperty to do those thing..