BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2007年9月10日星期一

my dear ouststation...


today is monday and i so tired and sleepy.....my dear outstation this morning and will come back this coming wednesday mid night flight. he going to kl for new nissan car training. miss him again my goodness...

normally he will teman me lunch everyday and now three days i will be alone....anyone can accompany me? hehehe....and normally everyday he will pick me from office and den we will go jogging o play badminton o shopping o watch movie.. but this three days i need to patient become guai guai...alone...hehehehehehehe....

delson, must take care when you reach kl oh....i will miss you here...i know you wont see these mess but thank God this morning i still meet you after you flying away...hehehehehe....thank you.

anyway, love you always..

2 评论:

fpptl 说...

i'm too lazy to count the word "miss" in your entry. So in love, huh? =) kekeke.

lissakong 说...

hehehehehehehhehee....ya lo...too in love liao.....