BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2008年2月13日星期三

so so so sleepy


liang cai mike he

cute HEBE

last night after prayer meeting i went back home and had my cold bath, after that i decided to re-do my nail colour again.....this time change to black colour with glitter....during chinese new year my fingernail colour was green with 3D flower graphic on it. after that, i decided to watch my lovely taiwan drama called " DOU NIU YAO BU YAO" actor is HE JUN XIANG and actress is HEBE...i love that movie oh.....i keep on watch from chapter to chapter...until 2am...walau eh....until delson also cant wait for me and i asked him don need to wait cos i gonna watch until very late. but you know wat, i haven finish watch. tonight i am gonna continue again....hehehe....

for your information, today i super sleepy...and my eye very blackie oh...like panda bear....oh my goodness....

2 评论:

匿名 说...

Hi Lisa,

WOw... you seems addicted to your movie wo... hahaha... don stay up too late every night. Once in a few nights is ok, but every night will make you burdened and tired.. so, you have to control. oK?

lissakong 说...

thanks jenny...i will control don worry.....and you also take care oh....