BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2008年5月14日星期三

next monday holiday....yipee...

i was so excited that next monday is public holiday...and i got lots program already plan with my dear...hehehe.....here is some of my opinion...haven decide yet....

a. pulau (go for a swim)
b. kundasang & hotspring (cold cold)
c. labuan (beer not me la)
d. sing k at k box
e. play boardgames at citymall
f. watch movie at cinema
g. waterworld at bukit padang
h. kudat (tip of borneo)
i. lastly, become pig at home...hehe...

give me some opinion...thanks....

5 评论:

匿名 说...

As for me, I will go to Labuan because I never been there before.. even Pulau is also good choice but considering rain these few days.. so have to be careful. Movie, K box, Kundasang... I think you've been there already... so, might as well go to places that you never been before isn't it?


Enjoy your holiday ya.... =)

~A. Mikhaila~ 说...

Tip of Borneo~ It's simply breathtaking...Maybe it's because not many people have been there yet so its natural beauty remains...not yet spoiled by the works of human's hands...When I first went there, I never expected it to be so magnificent...I was completely blown away by God's wonderful creation! The only thing I can say about it is "Hallelujah!" The memory of the Tip of Borneo will stay with me forever...So just a suggestion here...Tip of Borneo~!

Lydiaclo 说...

Haha....if me...i will surely choose go pulau...to enjoy the beach...then go find sea shells...wow...so long never go beach ohh..so the miss eh...but true of what Jenny say oo...these few days raining so heavy...some more so strong wind again...better stay away from the seas...and better dun travel so far lo...go for those near near places lo...after all...spending time with ur dear one is the best moment mah...so..no matter go where also will still enjoy de...haha...so..enjoy lo...if not...come Labuan find me lo..wahkakaka

lissakong 说...

hahaha...thanks for the suggestion...i think i will go kundasang...hehehe...cos pulau raining oh scare and labuan still considered...hehehehe....maybe go kudat...so just wait for my news...hehehehe and photo...

Lydiaclo 说...

Wahkakaka...take more leng lui and leng zai photo woh...and dun forget to take nice nice view for me see woh...hehehe....enjoy your trip..