BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2008年7月9日星期三

busy day

Today is my busy day for me...hai...because my friend on sick leave today....mao bian i need to do her works. so start from 8am i busy and busy and busy until 12.30pm i din realise already lunch time...so happy...the time run very fast when we are so busy...agree with me?

after lunch and continue my work...not so much work just wanna wait for the fax and send to ppl and den prepare some purchase order and other paper work...

tonight i planning to watch a RM5.00 movie but too bad most of the movie i already watched and i don know what else movie can i watch...any suggestion? if not i will end up just having dinner with him and den send me back home...and become pig...hehe...

i planning to re colour my hair again this coming saturday...but i still haven buy the hair colour and i don know which colour suit me....so complicated oh...my sister irean also wanna colour and my delson also wanna cut his hair this saturday so basically this saturday i will busy again with saloon....and shopping for my new office clothes...yipee...and of cos with another movie again....HELL BOY....


ok i need to work again...see you ....

2 评论:

Lydiaclo 说...

Wow Lisa....so enjoy life oo...after busy busy then go enjoy..haha..good also ahh...wow...new hair colour again...i already change hairstyle lo...go back my old self look again...haha..more easy to handle..haha..pray for the right color...sure very nice one..dun forget to post some nice pic of your new hair color woh...hehehe....God bless you all the time...^_^

lissakong 说...

HEHEEHEHE...I WILL