BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2008年7月10日星期四

i really don like...

what i mean that i really don like is....our office working hours is from 8.00am to 12.30pm den lunch is from 12.30pm to 2.00pm den continue working from 2.00pm to 5.00pm. what my boss always do this to me is, he will come in around 9.00am and suddenly 12.00pm he will asked me go into his room and ask me wait don go first cause he wan to me help him something...wait and wait and wait until 12.30pm...he forget liao is lunch time...den i will miss my lunch again...always like that...and today also the same...i plan to go city mall with selina and karen...bad luck is my boss still here and i am waiting for him to call me go inside his room..i know his style so well liao...he won ask me to do things now cause he haven finish his things yet wait until he finish his things ah already 12.00pm liao...hai....is it boss all are like this?

sometimes my boss wont come into office because he will go to ONE BORNEO site office there...(we got another office there) so basically i will so free la...if he is not around....but today....hai....my friend bad luck lo cause i need to fly plane for them...cant teman them lunch....

i really don like this kind of work la...lunch den lunch lo...the boss should consider and aware of it but some of the boss not....i got three boss but the big boss i din deal with him, second one very understand one...he know lunch liao he will ask me do after lunch...but this one....the third one...matai....he so busy and until don know what is the time....kesian him also...cause he is boss diff anytime he can go to restaurant and had his lunch but me? cannot...i follow the office hours one....i cannot go out anytime to have my lunch...my boss will kill me...haha...

last time working in church really diff from now...working outside really can learn lots experience but the ppl here...susah la...most of them are non christian again...but some of my boss is RC la..

ok la...get to work first...

see ya

1 评论:

Lydiaclo 说...

Kesian ohh...later delson come find you eat lunch also cannot see you...then very sad de lo...dun worry...God will surely bless you "gao gao" one...and restore all the time you miss for lunch...YEAH!!!!!so smile...^_^