BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2008年12月18日星期四

Lipas...Go Away

Last night after caroling, i went back home...when i went inside my room, suddenly i felt something on my head, den i saw in front of my mirror...GUESS WHAT.....IS A LIPAS...LIPAS....LIPASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS....OH MY GHOSSH............TAT IS WHAT I HATE THE MOST...I HATE .... I HATE..........SORRY I KNOW CHRISTIAN CANNOT HATE.....BUT THIS IS DIFFERENT...LIPAS....

after that i quickly used whatever on my bed make the lipas gone..i shout i shout shout...can you imagine that? irene also shock...what happening.....aiyo...really.....

another insect wan to attack me? yesterday is the bettle and now lipas....aiyo....

crazy...

2 评论:

Lydiaclo 说...

Haha...Lisa....so funny lah...first it's the spider...then it's a bug or something...then now a crocroach...arr so the geli one all...i will kill it..no mercy....although i am so afraid of it...wahkakaka....

lissakong 说...

hehe....funny...all the insect attack me