BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2008年12月19日星期五

My New 2009 Diary


i think everyone should have their own 2009 diary already...last week i went to starbuck buy one ice blended coffee..hehe...den i saw 2009 starbuck diary in front of the counter, so i just shun bian see only...den suddenly i think of delson, he is starbuck fans...and so do i too...so i decided to buy one for me and him. but tat starbuck guy said, currently their don wan stock but we can booking. OK FOR ME...den we booked and wait for them to called as the stock ready.

so last wednesday, went to citymall starbuck and checked la whether my diary already arrived. YEAH...FINALLY ARRIVED LIAO BUT THEY DIN EVEN CALLED ME PUN...BOHONG...NVM LA...AS LONG AS NOW I GET MY DIARY LIAO...

ATTACHED THE PICTURE FOR YOU ALL..


2 评论:

Sylvia Easter 说...

is like de lah them... like me... last time i still study gcut...I ask for apply cp car park season card..after write their form, they say will call me konon wah.... i wait 3-4 days liao..apa pun tiada call pun, want me sendiri go up find them baru say have liao. hehe..-.-

lissakong 说...

ya lo sot sot one