BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2007年7月2日星期一

i had cut my hair...but shi wang


last sat, delson and i decided cut hair after work...wow that saloon really very slow oh....first time i cut there and normally i seldom cut my hair fix to one shop one...any place i can cut as long as cheap la...after i cut my hair, it look ok for me la but not so perfect la....bit short until shoulder...den my sister irene say also nice....den i fang xin lo...i din wash my hair until this morning i wash it...you kn what happen...my hair become worst..i don know how to explain but one word i shi wang and i don wan to meet anyone liao...but mao bian i also need to go to work...like a penyapu..i really hate it...now i don have money to make my hair again...so decided just let it be...suan la....hai~~~

5 评论:

Lydiaclo 说...

Hey Lisa...nice haricut leh...aiya...dun like tat lah...maybe you can try to blow your hair...i gonna have my hair cut too next week...waiting my friend together go...haha..have to pray before i had a hair cut..hehe...be happy ya...smile smile..you will look more pretty..hehe

lissakong 说...

THANKS ...HEHEHE...I WILL PRAY FOR YOU ALSO...HEHEHE...YOU WONT REGRET ONE..SURE PRETTY ONE..

Lydiaclo 说...

haha...Amen!...thanks for your prayer...excited for my new hair style....kekekeke...

Kristen 说...

aiyooo.... not that bad la!! quite nice ler... how bad is it???

lissakong 说...

so bad lo...very curly...i don like lo..hehehe..but suan la..wait until got money den lurus it again la...to kristen