BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2007年7月2日星期一

yeah my mum finally came back


last sat something happened during my mum travelling back from KL to KK...my mum cant expect that her beg is over weight until the air asia need to charge her. but that time my mum don have cash in hand and the bad things was her hp that she bring from KK she given to her mum at indonesia...what is that...?my dad so angry liao cos how can we contact her? my mum only call my dad one times and tell my dad about her situation la..so my dad suggested her to ask those who same plane with you and borrow money from them o asked them to help you check in some of the beg...so after that my mum din call back us and tell us how everything there.

so my sister irene called me and asked me to phone my KL friends and send money to my mum at air asia...i phoned some of the friends but they cant help...but anyway i thank them also la...cos is not they fault and i din blame anyone...at last cat 's husband friend go and send money to my mum from sungai wang. by the time they reach they saw my mum everything settle liao...one of the indian guy same plane with my mum helped her to check in some of the beg really mao lit the two friend....bai bai fei guo qu...so my mum decided to pay them the transport fees after she came back from kk la and bank in to their account...really ma fan them. cos my mum don have hp ba...that why my dad very angry liao...not think twice give ppl things...and now give trouble only...but praise God la...everything settle...

she brought us many clothes and food and cake and many more....so happy see my mum again...miss her....

0 评论: