BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2008年2月27日星期三

i wanna do my hair.....again....

this coming sunday morning i going to do rebonding my hair. if the barber say my hair is ok for highlight den i will do the highlight as well and delson too...hehehehee....but of cos he is not rebonding la just cut short and highlight.

i got think before should i make it lurus o curly? can anyone give me answer? what should i do? cut short? hehehe.....give me some idea....if not i will rebonding only lo...thanks...

waiting for me new look ok? hehehe....

4 评论:

匿名 说...

Lisa, you are going for rebonding again? where? the same place? or other place?

hmm..there is no harm in curling your hair, but you do 'big curl' not the 'maggi curl' ok? short hair?? I think you had super short hair when you were in secondary school right? so, what is your feeling time? maybe you can go for the fancy type of short hair, those that are quite 'in' thing now.. rebonding has always the best choice but there is no harm in trying new things in this new year...

I am planning to curl my hair when I am out to work.. just want to try something out... but at the moment, rebonding is still my choice... :)

lissakong 说...

hi jenny, i will going to the same place lo..cheap ma...hehehe....i thinking curly one...but scare look older than delson oh..hehehe....

anyway, u should look more mature after you curly your hair one...go do it..i wanna see..hehe...

Lydiaclo 说...

Yo Lisa, hey hey...tell you what...i just curl my hair...on tuesday..manatau u also so ngam wanna curl..come lah..join me..well..i went everywhere ppl tot i am in secondary school oo...so chamz..so, go for a change lo...well, i did the big curl..with highlight lagi..my fren say i dun look like aunty lo..still ok..i guess you should do curl then rebonding oo...go for a change mah...like what jenny say...try a new style..but pray before you do lo...go for second big curl...japanese curl...tis one nice..dun go for digital perm..not nice one..i do reseach for long time liao...short hair...why not next round...coz i plan after one year do a new style again..hehe...now got own money liao..can do hair..wahkaka...all da best woh..i'm going kk on 6 march to 8 march ohh..hope can meet u and jenny oo...

匿名 说...

DO CURLS! haha. and about the baju kurung right. i'm only going back to kk end of april or may. Can you wait? If can't, then you better sell it to someone else lor.