BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2008年5月7日星期三

Touching Movie


i am watching one drama named "新不了情”, this movie really so touching and finally last night i using the you tube to watch all the episod and end up i cry and cant sleep whole night because of the movie....i wanna buy the original CD and keep it and watch again....wow....really so sad and touching....


we really need to appreciated all the people around us especially our parents, love one and friends...we don know when we will go back to heaven, but at least we still have breathe do something for the Lord and your love one.

after i had watched that movie, suddenly i so miss my dear and i terus phone him and asked him...IF I SUDDENLY HAD THREE MONTH LIFE AND WANNA DIE SOON, WHAT WILL YOU DO? den you know what he answered me? HE SAID, YOU DIED I WILL COMMIT SUICIDE...cos he said life without me is meaningless liao...hehehehe...

touching...

0 评论: